This week Stacey from Mummy M's Memories handed over to 5 year old Jessica. Stacey assures me she is not 84!!!
Stacey blogs over at Mummy M's Memories. She has two very strong willed girls aged 5 and almost 3. Stacey says ''I became a stay at home mum when J turned 1, due to inflexible working conditions, but hope to train as a photographer next year. I'm originally a southerner from the south coast, but now live in the North West, due to Daddy M's job. Given the choice between north and south, im divided. I can be found on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
1. What is something Mummy always says to you?I love you
2. What makes Mummy happy?
3. What makes Mummy sad?
4. How does your Mummy make you laugh?
5. How old is your Mummy?
6. How tall is your Mummy?
7. What is Mummy's favorite thing to do?
8. What does your Mum do when you’re not with her?
Help Sophie, and change her nappy.
9. What is your Mummy really good at?
Blogging, cooking, driving Mummys car
10. What is your Mummy a bit rubbish at?
11. What does your Mummy do for her job?
12. What is your Mummy's favorite food?
13. If your Mummy was on the TV what would she be on?
In Sleeping Beauty
14.What do you and your Mummy do together?
Play, watch TV, play Monopoly Jnr.
15. How do you know your Mummy loves you?
Because I'm her daughter
16. What does Mummy like to wear?
T shirts and dresses
17. What does Mummy watch on TV?
18. What does Mummy drink?
Adult juice, Coffee
19. What did Mummy do before I had babies?
Work in a bank counting money